If your app displays one of the following error messages, your credit card company or bank may have declined the transaction request:
- "Request Failed: Card Declined"
- "Your payment method is invalid. Please update your billing settings"
- "There was an error processing your request"
You'll be unable to request a ride until change your payment method.
There are several reasons that payment methods are declined. If it was declined for one of the following reasons, you can change your payment method yourself:
- Your credit or debit card number was entered incorrectly.
To fix this, update your card number in the "Payment" menu of your app.
-Your credit card or debit card has expired.
To fix this, remove this expired card from your account and replace it with an active card.
You may need to contact your bank to help out in some situations:
- You're traveling abroad and haven't authorized international transactions
- Your bank rejected the charge from RSL based fraud logic
- You've exceeded the withdrawal limit on your account
- You previously reported your credit card as lost or stolen
If none of these issues or solutions apply, share more info here.